Every business and professional has a gap between where they are currently reality their desired future. We help our clients close that gap to achieve greater success making dramatic improvements in their businesses and in their personal lives.
Our coaching and consulting process is for any professional who wants greater success in their business and personal life. Our process provides structure, tools and discipline to drive your success and balance your life.
How Our Services Supports Your Success
Our process helps improve effectiveness of both the owner/manager and their business, a powerful combination. Some advisers simply work on the person and not the business or visa versa. Our two prong service approach is unique. We believe that you can’t improve the business without improving the owner, and you can’t bring greater freedom and happiness to the owner without re-shaping the business.
Our coaching/consulting process provides value on an on-going, year round basis. Unlike some consultants, we are not here today and gone tomorrow. Our services are not a one-time event. We form lasting relationships with our clients and help hold them accountable to themselves and their goals. We help focus clients on discovering the highest and best use of their time and talents, to do more high-value, high-payoff activities. We help clients achieve more of what they want and less of what they don’t.
With over 40 years of C-Level business experience and an MBA in Organizational development. We have helped hundreds owners and executives gain greater results from their businesses and their personal lives. We are experts at helping owners/executives and managers to achieve amazing results and to become more focused and productive, to unlock the potential in themselves and their businesses.
With an extensive education and a vast amount of business experience, we are credible experts, We understand the most pressing problems that business owners and executives face and can help solve these problems. We not only provide coaching and consulting services, but also serve as a trusted adviser, trainer, mentor, writer, speaker, facilitator, and can even serve as an interim executive.
Benefits of coaching/consulting
- We hold our clients accountable for their goals and actions plans
- A coach can be objective. Not emotionally involved in the business
- We see your business from a different perspective
- Greater clarity, focus and discipline around goals and aspirations
- Ability to think and work strategically
- We help you see the bigger picture
- We help you to think long term and be proactive in achieving results
- We help individuals work through issues
- We help relieve stress
- We are able to brainstorm with our clients
- We help clients to focus on the long term rather then the short term
- Coaching is a catalyst, it gets individuals to think and act differently
- We are advocates and cheerleaders for our clients
- We help our clients build greater confidence and personal impact
- Renewed energy, motivation and focus
Benefits of one-on-one coaching
One-on-one coaching allows the client to focus on specific issues of concern that have an impact on their business and their personal life. It allows for drilling down deeper into particular problems and issues.
Benefits of group workshops
The group workshop setting allows clients to see that the are not alone. Many business owners are experiencing the same issues. It also allows for group interaction and problem solving and creates long term relationships for individuals outside their respective industries.