Having trusted advisors proves to be essential in these times when working through the options for financial aid and planning. Gary Furr, Kevin Clouser, and Richard Glassman explain just how important having skilled advisors can be.
What You Will Learn
- The importance of trusted advisors with different specialties than your own
- What can happen when a business owner operates without advisors
- How business owners have successfully adapted to operating through the pandemic
- What the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) is and the benefits it has had for business owners
- How banks have adapted to the SBA
- The value of being able to both understand and communicate what your business financials are
- The importance of maintaining ample cash reserves and working capital for your business
On this podcast, CLOUSER and his guests, Richard Glassman, an executive with a regional west coast-based bank, and Gary Furr, a business advisor, discuss current issues in the business world.
Listen as both guests share their recent experiences with their business owner clients that were affected by the pandemic and how they have adapted and made crucial changes to their operations.
To learn more, check out and subscribe to both Gary Furr’s and Kevin Clouser’s podcasts on iTunes: