Gary Furr joins Dan Weedin as they discuss Gary Furr’s book, Make Your Banker Happy. Gary and Dan bring expertise as business consultant members of the SME group Small and Medium Enterprises – Certified Global SME Advisors as they discuss forging a successful business relationship with your banker.
What You Will Learn
- Why your relationship with your banker is important to your business
- What changes have happened in big banks in current years
- What advantages small to mid-market banks offer your business
- Why you should focus on your numbers and financials
- Why you should communicate proactively with your banker
- How to start a relationship with a banker
- What your banker introduction packet should include
- Financial strategies and tip for planning for 2021
Dan Weedin interviews his guest, Gary Furr, a world-class consultant from Portland, OR. Gary is an expert in helping businesses increase Top-line Revenue and Bottom-Line Profit to achieve greater success and take their business to a new level. He has written many books, including one titled, “Make Your Banker Happy.” In this episode, Gary shares ideas on how to form a successful banking relationship.
Dan Weedin is an experienced entrepreneur, leader, and award-winning speaker who has a passion for consulting, coaching and mentoring other entrepreneurs and business professionals. He has the rare ability to translate his success in the insurance industry, public speaking, non-profit world, and athletic coaching into applicable and transferable principles that dramatically improve the effectiveness of those business owners and executives he works with.
To learn more, check out and subscribe to both Gary Furr’s and Dan Weedin’s podcasts: