Make 2017 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!
As you approach a New Year, it is a good time to reflect on 2016 and ask yourself some serious questions. This will lay the groundwork for a fabulous 2017. Year-end planning for the upcoming year is the best way to get better results. If you make a good start to the New Year, you will most likely have a good finish next December.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to prepare for an even better year in 2017. Take some time to think about these questions, and be honest with yourself. Without honesty, this will be a fruitless exercise.
- What went well this year?
- List the things that you accomplished.
- Compare the list to the goals that you set for 2016.
- How did you do? What can you do better?
- What didn’t go so well this year?
- What can you improve on moving forward?
- What strategies have you already tried to improve your business that worked or didn’t work?
- What do you want to accomplish in this New Year?
- What is your vision for 2017, 2018, and 2019?
- What will be your goals be in the next 90 days to help you accomplish your vision?
- What do you think you need to do to double your business this year?
- How can you develop more clarity of direction?
- How can you develop a relentless focus to succeed?
- How can you become more disciplined to accomplish your goals?
- How can you make 2017 the most extraordinary year ever?
These are just a few of the questions you can ask to prepare for a prosperous 2017. The coming year will turn out as you choose. Your beliefs matter. Choice, focus, and intention all play their role. In business, things don’t just happen. Without belief and without goals, you won’t put in the necessary effort or resources.
We can help you plan for the most successful year ever. Give us a call.
We are here to help you achieve dramatic success in 2017. http://www.garyfurrconsulting.com